Friday, June 22, 2012

A New Park

I don't really want to write about all of the parks that we visit. Just because they are new to us, doesn't mean anyone else cares. I am mostly writing for my own memories and because I was able to get some really nice pictures with our camera. I love our camera and am so glad we got it for ourselves for Christmas!




If anything, I know our family will enjoy looking at the pictures of the kids! I tried to get a picture of Gordon looking at the camera, but he's goin through a phase that if I say smile, he says no and turns his head. I'm sorry for that, but I didn't feel like fighting with him about smiling at the park! I should have kept the camera going constantly because he really did have a great time!

This summer is getting warm and we are enjoying trying new things and having great weather to play in while we are trying them!

3 comments:

Amanda D said...

Love the pictures. Parks are so much fun! I am impressed that you are out exploring.

I love the papers too - did you get them from the Jessica Sprague blog hop?

I think you are getting pretty good with that fancy new camera!

The Hunter Family said...

Yes,I did get the papers from the blog hop after you posted about them! Thanks for that info, by the way. I think my friends think I'm crazy because I take the camera every where with me, but I'm learning how to use it, so it's worth it! Why have a nice camera if you're not going to use it, right?!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

those really are great pics!! Looks like a of fun!!