Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eddie's Birthday

This week we celebrated Eddie's 5th Birthday! I can't believe I'll have two kids in school this next school year. Eddie asked for his name on his cake, so Kyle said I should make his name out of cake. Eddie also wanted Spiderman on his cake. I know that he meant that he wanted me to use frosting and decorate, but a plastic toy had to do this year because of everything that has been going on! He was fine when I told him he could keep the toy though.

He got new cars from Auntie Erin and Uncle Spencer. They light up, which makes them even more cool!

Walkie talkies. They aren't great, so we may have to go shopping for something else!

Mom and Dad got him a toy city. They were at a garage sale this summer and he absolutely had to have them. He took it so well when we told him he couldn't have them. Later we went back and bought them. They've been sitting in storage since June!


Happy Birthday My Eddie Boy! He's such a sweet, loving little boy. I don't think my mom minds at all that she has to share her birthday with this special little boy! I'm so grateful for my Eddie and his love for everyone around him and his adorable personality!

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

OK that cake might be the coolest thing I've ever seen. Love it! Happy birthday to Eddie!