Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Christmas Carol Part 2

As I promised, I am posting a few more pictures of the play that Celeste was in. They did such a good job. It's a small youth community theatre that do a fabulous job. If you are ever in the Portland area when they are performing, I recommend you go see them. They have some very talented youth and a great director. The name of the group is Black Swan Youth Theatre.


The young man who played Jacob Marley also had several other roles, including the younger Scrooge. He is a very talented young man who we happen to be good friends with. I'm sure going to miss him when we leave! 


My Celeste as Lotte (Belle's daughter)


This is Celeste's other dramatic moment. She is Want. If you have only ever seen a movie, you may not know about Want and Ignorance. Want got to wail on the ground during the play. Many people were impressed with how well she did her part on stage, but I know for a fact she has been practicing that part at home for years!





I am so glad Celeste could be a part of it. She needed it so badly and now knows where she belongs and what she is good at. I will be looking for a community theatre for her when we get to Kentucky, so she can continue learning how to channel her drama. I can't wait to see how she grows!

No comments: