Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thomas is 3 Months Old!

SONY DSC

Yesterday marked Thomas’ 3 months of life. He doesn’t have another doctors appointment until next month, but he is doing well. He’s sleeping better. I can usually get five hours of sleep at night before he wakes up, so I’m not complaining! The picture above shows how he likes to lay, upside down! It’s weird, but he will often calm down if he is fussy if we put him in this position over the couch.

He’s such a wonderful part of our family and I couldn’t imagine life without him.

DSC07187

We have a thumb sucker. We’ve tried to get him to take the pacifier, but if that thumb is closer, he will take it!

DSC07192

DSC07198

He’s smiling and was trying to laugh the other night. We tried to capture the smiles, but didn’t get any really good shots. I was making him smile and Kyle and the camera were in the other room. By the time Kyle got in the bedroom, Thomas was slowing down and wasn’t smiling as much. As soon as I get some better pictures, I’ll be sure to post them.

1 comment:

nanadover said...

Ok, I need that upside down picture too! And look at those chins! So darn cute!