Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas at the Hunter Home!

SONY DSC

Christmas this year was very quiet, but nice. We had to really work on coming up with new traditions. We spent a lot of time on Skype on Christmas day, and the kids loved being able to see and talk to their cousins and grandparents.

Here are some pictures from our Christmas this year.

Eddie got reindeer food at school (oats and glitter), so the reindeer would see the sparkles and stop at our house. It was so cute watching him spread the food around in the front yard on Christmas Eve before bed. Yes, I even put a picture of me in there in my pajamas playing on my new tablet. That was my Christmas, so I had to throw a picture in! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas because we sure did!

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I love the stockings. Are they all new this year? Looks like a great racetrack too. Is Celeste still loving the Nook? Your tree is beautiful and I love the Christmas light pictures.