Friday, August 3, 2012

Family Pictures

We had family pictures done this year with the Dover Family again. My good friend Amanda took our pictures last year and did such a good job that we asked her take our pictures again this year. We had a barbecue afterwards and her family joined ours for that as well. Our kids are friends and we had such a great time being together as family and friends. Here are a few of the great pictures we were able to get!

The Original Dover kids

My beautiful baby girl!

The grandkids with Nana and Papa.

What the Dover family really looks like!

Celeste and Natalie

Eddie and Tony


We'll be sure to post a new family picture after Baby Thomas is born as well. It's amazing how much our family has changed over a year, isn't it?!

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

I'm glad that you like the pictures. I had so much taking them. I think I got better from the year before too. Can't wait to see your family next year!