Friday, January 31, 2014

Back on Track

I feel horrible that I have gotten off track and haven't written in so long. But, I'm starting fresh and even though I definitely need to post pictures from Eddie and Gordon's birthdays, I just want to start by announcing that we have some good news!

Celeste got straight A's! We're so excited for her. She has been working so hard and her teacher, as well as her mom and dad are so proud of how well she is doing. She's always gotten A's and B's, so it's not like we've ever worried about her, but all A's is big for her, especially in math. She's applied to middle schools, but we have a few months before we will know where she is going next year, so she's just going to keep studying and working hard at keeping her grades up.

Eddie is doing well too. He has all S's and O's, which is great. One of these days I'll have to post a video of him reading because he's really doing well. He's even able to read the scriptures well, which is great for a first grader!

Life is going well and I just wanted to share our good news!

(Celeste with pink hair because that's what girls do!)

No comments: