Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Celeste turns 10!

DSC09275

Today, my baby girl is double digits! She’s in fifth grade this year and so far, is loving it. She’s a sweet big sister and a wonderful help to Kyle and myself. I love her so much and hate that she is growing up so quickly. She loves to read, dress up, swim, play with her friends, do art of any kind and she has recently started sewing. I’ve had to hide any fabric I have plans for because if it’s out, she’ll use it! She’s just learning, but she can sew straight lines with a sewing machine, which at her age, is more than I could do. She mostly enjoys making pillows and bags because they are all straight lines, but I’m waiting for the day when she asks me to teach her how to make clothes because it’s coming soon! She’s also learning to cook from recipes. She’s had a few mess ups, but she’s learning and I love that she wants to do it.

She loves shopping, shoes, make-up and anything girly. She loves Monster High, zebra print and pink. She is planning to start playing the viola this year at school, which I am very excited about!

I couldn’t be more proud of this sweet, spunky young lady who has a knack for getting her baby brother to sleep when I need her help and willing to play with her older brothers when they are getting on my nerves. Smile

No comments: