Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Oregon Vacation–Week 1–The Gorge

DSC08181

We started the week by Kyle taking the older kids on a hike in the Columbia Gorge with other cousins and aunts and uncles. I had planned on going, but Tommy needed to sleep so badly that I stayed back so he could have a good nap. It was a great day for them though and Kyle got some great pictures.

The Gorge copy

DSC08186

Later that evening, when everyone got back from their hike, we had a late barbecue with the family. It was warm enough to bring out the slip-n-slide and send the kids down the hill.

DSC08231

DSC08233

DSC08235

I had originally planned on doing the whole week in one blog, but there are way too many pictures, so I’ll have to split it up over time because they would be REALLY long blogs if I didn’t!

No comments: