Thursday, November 15, 2012

One Month Old

DSC06510

Thomas is one month old today. To celebrate, he had a doctor’s appointment! Today, he is 7lbs, 15oz and 21 inches long. He is in the 7th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height. He’s tiny compared to my other boys, so I was a little concerned, but the doctor said there isn’t anything to worry about, he is well proportioned. He is sleeping up to 4 1/2 hours at night now, so I may be able to get past this cold that I have had since he was born!

He is a well loved baby with three older siblings who make sure he never has to cry or be alone. Celeste is wonderful around dinner time when I can’t hold Thomas and make dinner at the same time! Eddie is willing to hold Thomas or retrieve diapers or anything that he can to help his little brother. Gordon, however, is probably the cutest with Thomas, although the scariest as well! Gordon will try to hold his brother, shove a pacifier in his mouth, whether he wants it or not, and try to change a diaper on his own. Yes, he wants to be and is a big help, but he also makes my job a lot harder. I can’t leave Gordon alone with Thomas for long, so everything happens quickly, but I love that he loves his baby brother!

DSC06408

2 comments:

nanadover said...

....must have more pictures of that little punkin!....many more pictures!
Oh my goodness, he looks so much like Eddie in that first picture!

Amanda D said...

He is little! Wow, so cute. Wish I was there to snuggle him!