Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Birthday Week

This past week I celebrated my birthday. I have no problem celebrating my birthday because it means that I get to have cheesecake with all of my family and favorite people!

Kyle attached some balloons to my rocking chair and whenever I sit in my rocking chair I always have little boys crawling in my lap to cuddle. It's my favorite thing to do with them, but my party was no different. My Eddie was right there to cuddle while I rocked him!

My favorite kind of cake is cheesecake. We don't have it often, but I think I have had it every year for my birthday since Kyle and I were married and maybe before, I'm not quite sure. This We get a plain cheesecake from Costco (or two because there are a lot of us!) and buy different toppings so everyone can have what they want!
As always, I am the practical one. I don't need anything usually and I'm the one that takes care of purchasing things for the home, so I don't usually want for anything that is practical for the house. This year however, I had two wants that are perfect for my practical self. I asked for a new ice cream scoop and a garlic press. I'm the happiest girl ever!!
I didn't take any pictures at dinner on my birthday, but we went to Roadhouse with Kyle's mom and my mom. We enjoyed the yummy food and of course the servers sang to me. My parents also took me out for lunch with the boys, just to Burger King, but it's more that we usually do because I'm trying to keep the eating out to a minimun around here. It's been a great week and even though I'm getting older number wise, I am so blessed for my wonderful familiy and all of my friends who love and support me.




1 comment:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I could not be there but I heard it was al ot of fun!