Monday, September 14, 2015

Kyle is Batman

Now that we have a daughter who is old enough to watch her brothers, Kyle can go to the grocery store with me on occasion. Today would be one of those occasions. Lunch at Arby's and then on to the grocery store where he instantly found a Batman mask that he just HAD to not only have, but wear through the store.

I'm so grateful I have someone to laugh with everyday.

Last week the kids had dentist appointments. This is Thomas's second time at the dentist, but I didn't get a picture of him on the first time, so I took a picture of my little man the second time around getting his teeth cleaned. No cavities for this little guy either! Yay!

I've also been working on our family Halloween costumes. We decided this year that we are going to go as Despicable Me 2 characters. The boys are all minions, Celeste is going to be a purple minion, Kyle is Gru and I will be Lucy. (We'll see how the adult costumes turn out) I'm really happy with the minion heads though! They are so fun. Now, if the rest of the outfit turns out as well as the hats, we'll be ready for Halloween pretty soon!

2 comments:

Amanda D said...

It's so nice to be able to go out together with out having to pay big bucks for a sitter, isn't it? Looking forward to seeing your costumes. I'm impressed!

The Hunter Family said...

Yes! It is nice to not have to worry about paying a babysitter every time we want to enjoy a little time together! I'm hoping the costumes turn out well. Mine and Kyle's are going to be the hardest to pull off, but I'm up for the challenge!