Friday, January 6, 2012

Celeste's First Day of her New School!


I didn't get a picture of her on her first day of school, but yesterday Celeste started Smyrna Elementary. She looked so nice in her red shirt and khaki skirt and red tights, but she wouldn't let me take a picture. This morning, however, she was willing to let me take a picture of her in her choice of outfits for the day. I love that she wishes she could be more of an individual and shows it by wearing a flower in her hair. I have a feeling more accessories will come as the year goes on!

3 comments:

Roy'l Dover said...

Does Celeste have to wear a uniform? And you told us about her outfit, but how was her first day of school? Did she make any friends? Does she like her teacher?

The Hunter Family said...

Oops! I guess I didn't write that, but yes, Celeste has to wear a uniform. She has the choice of blue, red or white shirt with dark blue or khaki pants/skirts/jumpers.

Amanda D said...

I would love if they did uniforms here. I hope it went well, and that she likes her teachers and made some friends.