Friday, December 17, 2010

Eddie's Birthday

Honestly, I still can't believe my little boy is 4. He's getting so big. He can't go to kindergarten for two more years, but he is going to be able to go to preschool next year and he's really excited about the thought of being able to go to school like Celeste.

Eddie wanted a Lightening cake again like every year, so once again, I made him Lightening.

What are Eddie's likes this year?


Toy Story is a new like, but he loves it. He also loves Cars, cars, and anything boy!

Kyle and I decided to buy him a Leapster 2 for his birthday because he is constantly taking his sisters without asking, so we remedied it! He is in love with it and we are love with it because it often keeps him occupied while other things are happening!

Aunt Erin and Uncle Spencer got Eddie a Cars tent for his bed. This is Celeste and Eddie on Eddie's bed playing their Leapsters together. It was too cute not to take a picture!

Happy Birthday my Eddie Boy, I love you!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh sweet that he and Celeste are camped out with their Leapsters! Too fun. Wow, where does the time go?! Happy birthday Eddie. Hugs from Texas.

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I am glad Eddi got his own cake too! Decemebr is such a crazy month, it is good to let him have his own time!