Saturday, June 12, 2010

Starlight Parade

Last Saturday we were able to go to the Starlight Parade again. It was raining all week and we really thought that there was a possibility that we couldn't go, but it ended up being really nice and a perfect day for a parade. These are just a few of the pictures taken of the parade. During the Starlight run that happens before the parade, there was a guy running who was dressed up like an outhouse.

Celeste enjoyed playing with the glow necklaces.

Gordon enjoyed running away from us and eating the bubble wand!

And Eddie LOVED the sidewalk chalk. I have never seen him draw and color the way he did in the street. Since then it has been really rainy, but every chance he gets he wants to draw on the street!

I love being able to take my kids to these kinds of things. We decided not to go to the Rose Parade this year because Kyle wanted to take the kids fishing and I just wasn't really up for it, but we will probably have at least one more parade to go to next month, so my kids will be ready!

1 comment:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I love Gordo eating the bubble wand! What a fun time, I am glad the weather turned out good for you guys!