Thursday, September 10, 2009

Celeste's First Day of School

Celeste is now in first grade. She is in Mrs. Campbell's class, she has only been there for one day, but really likes it! I took her to school yesterday for her first day and got pictures of her sitting at her desk. She knows a few of the kids in her class and her friend from the neighborhood is in a different class, but they can see each other at recess, so she is happy. She's 6 years old and in first grade. I can't believe she's getting so big!!

2 comments:

nanadover said...

Pretty Celeste! Nana loves you!
I can't believe how big you're getting!

Naomi said...

I'm amazed that Celeste is already a first grader! Where do the years go? Celeste - I hope that you continue to love school through the years. Love and hugs from Texas.