Monday, February 11, 2008

Hunter Family Pictures



We had our pictures taken by one of Kyle's co-workers right before Eddie's 1st birthday. She wanted the pictures of our kids for her website, so she took our pictures for free - great deal huh!?! If you need your pictures taken for anything and you live in the Portland area, her name is Nina and her website is itzmeagain.com or her email address is itzmeagain@gmail.com I figure that putting her info on our blog is the least I can do since she came to our house and dealt with the kids to take our pictures when all she really needed was a few pictures of the kids! She did great. The slideshow of pictures is coming, as soon as I figure out how to do it!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Thats so fun. Let me know what you want with your blog and I can show you. Cathy knows a lot now too. Love you. Cute pics. Your family is wonderful.

Lorna DeRoest said...

What great pictures of the family and the kids. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Celeste looks like such a little lady.
I enjoy being able to see you all even if it is through our blogs.
Love, Aunt Lorna